The world’s first guide to AIOPS – what is it, what are its benefits and why does it matter so much in the digital world?
AIOps is still in its infancy, but its potential has been recognised by many of the major IT vendors and service and cloud providers and, equally important, by an increasing number of end users who recognise that automation, integration and optimisation are vital pillars of application performance.
The four major benefits of AIOps are:
- Faster time to infrastructure fault resolution – great news for the service desk.
- Connecting performance insights to business outcomes – great news for the business.
- Faster and more accurate decision-making for the IT team – great news for the IT department.
- Helping to break down the IT silos into one integrated, business-enabling technology department
And these are obtained by a combination of application performance monitoring, network performance monitoring and infrastructure performance monitoring tools – which all have a role to play in the rapidly developing AIOPS landscape. The dream vision? A single tool that integrates and enhances these monitoring solutions and, what’s more, provides an enhanced, AI-driven analytics capability.
This AIOps Guide will examine these benefits, and the AIOps technologies, approaches and solutions available to end users through contributed articles and viewpoints which will combine to create a comprehensive AIOPS educational resource.
How can I be involved?
Option 1: It is free to be involved
- We invite your company to submit your viewpoint for inclusion in this annual publication, which will be viewed by the 25,000+ data centre buyers and specifiers of Digitalization World.
- All that we need from you is up to 500 words (your viewpoint) on the challenges, developments and opportunities in one of the areas listed above.
- Please include a picture of the contributor or a product image for each viewpoint.
- Please submit your viewpoint no later than 29th June 2020.
Option 2: Additional Marketing Opportunities
As well as Option 1, there are a limited number of opportunities to sponsor this publication and enhance your entry.
- Logo on your entry £295
- Single sponsorship opportunities in each section, which include a logo, a 1000 word article and an advertisement in the publication. Cost: £1500
- Single headline sponsorship in each of the six sections will include: a 1500 word article + a 15/20 minute podcast, recorded with the editor of Data Centre Solutions, an advertisement in the publication. Cost: £2500
- Bespoke packages: We’re more than happy to offer a combination of words, podcast(s) and advertising which best meets your needs
This section will include technical articles as to how AIOPS technology works – what are the data centre and IT challenges it is designed to address and how it addresses them.
Submit Technology Article
AIOPS solutions are already being deployed by end users, and a customer success story, or case study, is a great way to illustrate the benefits of AIOPS.
Submit Success Story
Less technical in content, these articles are designed to focus on the issues surrounding IT management in a hybrid, digital world, and the benefits which AIOPS brings to help solve these business challenges.
Submit Company Viewpoint