We would like to keep you up to date with the latest news from Digitalisation World by sending you push notifications.
A digital divide is opening up across the British economy, with just over half (55%) of “pioneer” firms adopting digital technologies and processes, while the other half (45%) are falling behind. This is according to new research by the CBI and IBM.Read More
By Isaac George, Senior Vice President & UK Regional Head.Read More
New research for this year’s BT CIO Report shows CIOs must be champions of change for organisations to fully benefit from cloud, mobility and collaboration, and data.Read More
By Monica Visconti-Patel, Senior Director EMEA Sales and Marketing, at RingCentral.Read More
Huawei helps the Jumeirah Group build a robust and agile IT department to support the rapid business expansion of the group.Read more